My lovely and very talented Stampin' Up! upline, Michelle Last sent me a beautiful card this week which I have taken inspiration from to make today's card. It's a technique I hadn't used before so it was a bit trial and error but I am really pleased with how it came out.
I heat embossed with white the flowers from the hostess set, Bloom with Hope and then used a Stampin' Up! dauber to colour in over the top of the embossing using Early Espresso ink. It gives the whole card a 3 dimensional look. I made a matching tag as well.
I have been messing about with my camera trying to learn what all the buttons are for so that I can take better photos - I have ended up confusing myself even more! I WILL master simple photography & editing.....................eventually!!