OK so I know I am going a bit overboard on the Cheerful Critters stamps these past few days but I promise this will be the last one for a while! After my blog post last Thursday where I made a Ferrero Rocher favour box HERE my mind went into overdrive and I came up with this one too...
The banner (Wisteria Wonder) and little bows (Blackberry Bliss) were stamped and cut out using the Celebrate Today stamps and matching framelits from the new Spring/Summer catalogue. I used paper from Birthday Bash DSP and backed it with the same sized bit of scrap card to make it a bit sturdier.
Again these are really easy to make:-
- Cut card 5cms x 21cms (2" x 8½")
- Score at 1, 6, 7.5 and 12.5cms (½", 2½", 3" and 5")
- Score on all the lines and put double sided adhesive on the 1cm (½") score flap.
- Punch out a circle using the 1⅜" circle punch between the 1cm and 6cm (½" and 2½") score lines. If you want to add a matching scalloped frame around the hole, then punch out another 1⅜" circle and then use the 1¾" scallop punch to make the frame.
- Put the Ferrero Rocher chocolate on the base and pull the hole over the top and remove the tape to stick the 1cm (½") flap to the upright.
Wouldn't these make great place card holders for a childrens' party/baby shower if you wrote the guest names on instead?